With every cycle I have hope. I know that we have less than a 3% chance of getting pregnant on our own but I can't help but think "this could be it". Hope is a belief in a positive outcome related to events and circumstances in one's life. Hope is the feeling that what is wanted can be had or that events will turn out for the best. To hope is to wish for something with the expectation of the wish being fulfilled, a key condition in unrequited love. I like to think when we will get pregnant not if. Af did show up yesterday. After 3 1/2 years one would think that I wouldn't be surprised. But I was. Because I have hope.
1095th Friday Blog Roundup
1 day ago

3 comments:
I am so sorry, I am there too right now.
Even though I know I have no chance she rears her ugly head each month.
What's happening with your upcoming IVF cycle?
I'll hope with you. Hope is one of the only things some of us have to cling on to for success.
Post a Comment