Monday, November 24, 2008

nervous

I am a Nervous Nelly. I worry alot. It takes me along time to fall asleep because instead of relaxing I think about, well,everything. This week my big focus is on my appointment with the neurosurgeon. What is he going to say about my back? Will I need surgery? If so what kind? What is the recovery time? Will I ever be able to support a pregnancy? (if I can get pregnant) Will my back get worse? And the list goes on. Thanksgiving is a few days away and I will be hosting dinner. I can't wait for it to be over just so I can (hopefully) get my answers.
I have been keeping busy. Yesterday I steam cleaned the carpets in my entire house. Yes, all three floors. I washed all the laundry too. Then M and I watched Weeds. We are rewatching Seasons 1-3. We don't get Show.time and can't wait for Season 4. Just trying to bide our time.
I'm off to Teaching Math class. It's so boring. I wish math weren't so boring.

3 comments:

Eskimo_Kisses_4_U said...

Well, hopefully you will get the answers you need and they will be good and that your back will be able to support you being pregnant.

I'm a worry wart and nervous nellie, too. Thank God for my music or I'd have been nutso long ago.

sara said...

I hope you get all the answers you need and that it isn't anything to cause worry about. Weeds is great, isn't it?

JJ said...

I LOVE Weeds--I've caught up on all the season's through Net.Flix--great show!
Thinking of you and hoping the appt with the neurosurgeon goes well!