Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Today is a special day!! now with update

It is my birthday!! I'm so excited because it's my special day! I worked this morning and I voted. Now I'm here at home. I'm going to have some lunch and relax. Then it's our appt. with the re. Hopefully we'll have a plan to go with when we leave. I'll post an update later.
Me and Chachi at Balloon Festival

Update:
The meeting went as expected. The re was very nice and warm. I really liked talking with her. They do want a special kind of analysis done on our swimmers, some kind of i.vf analysis. She asked if we knew we were headed in the way of i.vf and we said yes. She gave us the run down on what i.vf is and how we get to that point. A refresher for me but I'm glad she explained it to M. Based on the new analysis we will know if i.csi is needed. She gave us a 40% success rate with regular i.vf and 60% success rate with i.csi. Now I have more waiting--my nov 28 appt with my neurosurgeon. I have to find out how my back is-- specifically do I need surgery and can my back handle a pregnancy. More waiting. But like my husband said--you need a good foundation before we can tackle a pregnancy. I pray to God that we figure out what to do with my back and get it to where it should be.
We went out to dinner at one of my favorite Ch.inese restaurants where we ate cruncy noodles w/duck sauce, shrimp tempura, sweet and sour shrimp. I drank tea until I floated out of the restaurant. I was born in the year of the Rabbit. I married a Boar--which is said to be my perfect match. My Mom is a Rabbit who also married a Boar. This year they are celebrating 39 years of marriage. I think that's pretty amazing!

4 comments:

JJ said...

Happy birthday my dear! Hope you have a GREAT day=)

Marie said...

I hope you have a wonderful happy birthday!

Best Wishes on your RE appointment.

Happy said...

Happy birthday!!

twondra said...

Happy Birthday!! I hope it was a good one!!